come join our team
16 September 2014
Project Assistant and Marketing Intern
We are looking for an intern to join our projects and marketing team. You will be required to participate in various stages of project delivery and also have an input to online marketing campaigns.
You will be working in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of project management and marketing delivery.
Ifour is a fun and creative agency looking for that special someone who is keen to kick-start their career with a aspirational agency that has ambitious visions for future growth.
Your day-to-day duties will be:
- Talking and emailing clients about specific projects
- Construct timelines for project work and delivery
- Using our online Project Management system to communicate tasks
- Giving feedback to the project manager
- Liaising with the designers and developers with feedback and amends
- Contribute towards creative design and new branding concepts
- Opportunity to meet with clients to discuss new and existing projects
- General administration tasks as required
- Excellent writing capabilities
- Confident and personable phone manner
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills
This will be a fantastic opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a fast paced agency environment. You will learn a raft of new skills and disciplines that will develop your future career.
This internship will be unpaid for a period of 3 months. However we will pay all of your travel and lunch expenses and any other additional costs that you may incur.
All being well at the end of this period we would hope to employ the successful candidate on a fulltime basis for further employment and additional employee benefits.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter (and a quirky fun fact about yourself!) to firstname.lastname@example.org