ifour is growing
Creatives at work
13 June 2017
ifour is growing and we are looking for a mid-level graphic designer
We are seeking an ambitious and committed mid-level graphic designer to join our award-winning and progressive agency in Tunbridge Wells.
Working alongside our senior design team we are looking for someone that is brimming with creativity, has a great eye for detail and great at expressing their creative ideas. We are a fun, engaging and inspirational team that works hard to ensure client satisfaction. If you’re looking for a position in which you can add value and grow then we’d love to hear from you!
As an agency we work on a huge array of projects such as branding, website design and asset creation. The successful candidate will be working across a range of design projects including a multitude of print collateral as well as UI/UX online design.
On occasions you will be required to deliver initial concepts to clients so there will be some opportunities where this will be a client-facing role.
- Work with senior level designer to deliver projects from inception through to delivery
- Taking briefs from project managers, creative director or clients
- Deliver cutting edge design solutions
- Provide refreshed ideas whilst working to existing brand guidelines
- Designing for print, digital and other media
- Brainstorming with team members and clients
- Managing time and use agency timesheets
- Ability to work both independently and with other creative team members
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Keep up to date with industry trends and styles
- Self-motivation and resilience under pressure
- Taking total pride in your work, you can't wait to tell your friends and family about your latest project!
- Minimum 3 years agency design experience
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Understanding of UI and UX
- Strong organisational skills and problem solving
- Ability to take work from concept to final artwork
Projects will include:
- Responsive website design
- Corporate literature
- Developing brand and corporate identities
- Print and online advertising
- Exhibition and display stands
Salary: circa £25,000 dependent on experience